Monday, January 31, 2011

January 26, 2011 - 10 Days Left!!!

HOLA!!!
 
Just so everyone knows, I only have 10 days left!!! Holy Cow! It's coming up so fast, you think it will never come, then here it is.  Nothing much is new, I'm still just trying to take as much as the MTC has to offer in.  Things are really good. My District and I have really become a family and we're getting sad to leave each other. 
The language is coming along.  I gave my first talk on Sunday completely in Spanish.  I got a ton of complements, not that that's the most important thing but it made me really happy! So I have that going for me.  I feel bad because there's not a lot to write about.  I'm just learning a lot and I feel really lucky and blessed to know  that this is for sure where I'm supposed to be. I once again just feel so lucky for a great family.  I'm sorry this is so short.  I was hoping that I'd have travel plans by now! Tomorrow hopefully! I love you all!!
 
Hermana Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment