Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 22, 2010

Hola Familila!
How are things? First of all I just want to thank all of you for all of the love and support.  I really believe that I have the best family around.  You have no idea what it means to have family support.  There are a lof of people who don't have that. My roommate is one of them.  She's from Alaska.  Christmas is supposed to be awesome here.  
Cheryl asked me what I do in gym everyday.  I'm a volleyball fiend.  I'm getting really good, I can even compete with the Elders.  My district is awesome.  I love all of them.  There are 6 Elders and 4 of us sisters.  They have become my family.  PS Cami you're going to get a letter from one them.  He's not weird I promise. ;) I got hit on for the first time by an Elder the other day.  We just struck up a conversation after Sacrament meeting about sports and stuff before the mission.  Anyways he was leaving the next day for Costa Rica and promised to say goodbye.  He never was able to to so he wrote me a letter telling me that I was "tight" and he gave me his email address and asked if we could get to know each other better.  So that's cool I guess. 
On Sunday we got to watch the Joseph SMith movie and had a presentation about him.  I can't even express how much I love that man.  My Spanish is coming along.  Below is my testimony to you which is also my Christmas gift.  It's amazing the stuff I'm starting to understand. 

I wish I were there with you.  Christmas is my favorite!

Feliz Navidad!
Love Hermana Evans
PS Cheryl I'm going to get really mad if I don't get pictures soon! Kiss my nephews for me and eat a lot of shrimp and orange sticks!
Yo se que El Evangelio de Jesucristo es verdado.  Se que esto es verdad porque ore y Dios contesto mi oracion.  Dios nos ama.  Gracias de este testimonion puedo superar desasfios! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment