Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 15, 2010

Hey all
We just got back from the temple a few hours ago.  LaVell Edwards was in our session so that was good.  My companion, like I said is from Morgan.  My comp was actually on the drill team.  She's awesome.  I feel like I've known her for years.  Spanish is hard.  That's all I'm going to say.  It's hard enough to teach in English, but just add another language on top of it and it pretty much complicates things.  We taught the fist lesson in Spanish yesterday.  To say the least it was rough.  The 6:30 am thing hasn't been that bad, I've actually done pretty well.  It's the going to bed at 10:30 that's hard.  I got the package yesterday.  Thanks! Thanks for the cookies and the SPK's!!! You guys are the best. Tell Cec they look awesome and tell Becca thank you!  Last night was our devotional.  Elder Peiper from the 70 came.  He is that guy that Kim worked with in Russia, he is an amazing guy.  I'm also singing in the MTC choir.  Something that I thought that I would never do.  I do it mostly for my companion.  Well you've been asking about my schedule.  Let me just tell you, Alex and Jared are so right about the prison thing.  Except I think people in prision have more freedom, they can at least watch TV and listen to music.  Haha! We pretty much get up in the morning, get ready, eat breakfast, study or go to class, eat breakfast, study and go to more class, have gym time somewhere in there, go to dinner and have more study or class.  I'm trying to think of the questions you asked me, but I can't think of any and I only have 10 minutes.  I'll have to write you a letter with the stuff I forgot.  Thanks for all of the letters and the support.  You'll be hearing from me soon I'm sure. 

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment